- $600.00The MAP Pilot is a state-of-the-art marine autopilot by MAP Marine Technologies (MAP-Tech), designed as a navigational aid independent of any specific steering system. With a built-in GPS unit and 9-axis IMU, the MAP Pilot provides precise track control of your vessel. The destination of your vessel can be set easily through the MAP Application, to which the autopilot seamlessly connects, providing you with both autonomous and manual control of the boat.
- $200.00Handheld GPS with a 5-inch touchscreen. A user-friendly device cased in a ruggedized and weatherproof exterior, Bluetooth and WiFi enabled make the MAP Explorer500 the perfect navigation companion on the road or out at sea.
- $1,200.00The MAP Explorer10 is a 10” multifunction display (MFD) from MAP Marine Technologies, an LCD touchscreen equipped with the Android OS. With access to the controls and settings of the MAP Pilot, you can use the MAP EXP10 to steer your vessel. The interface of the MFD is also fully customizable, with visual and auditory capabilities, allowing you to build your own entertainment system for the boat.
- $3,325.00The MAP Electronic Throttle Kit (MAP ETK) seamlessly interfaces with the engine control of your vessel. Customizable with multiple types of propulsion systems (outboard, inboard, and electric), the kit is encased in a ruggedized, water-tight enclosure, with the shift and throttle actuators in a single housing.For a single control station, the kit is packaged with a Single Engine Controller (SEC) from MAP Marine Technologies. For an additional set of actuators, please refer to the MAP ETK: Single Station, Dual Engine. With every additional helm, no further setup is required, since each kit is available in a simple plug-n-play configuration. [Also see: MAP ETK Dual Engine Kit]
- $6,487.00The MAP Electronic Throttle Kit (MAP ETK) seamlessly interfaces with the engine control of your vessel. Customizable with multiple types of propulsion systems (outboard, inboard, and electric), the kit is encased in a ruggedized, water-tight enclosure, with the shift and throttle actuators in a single housing.Depending on the number of control stations required, the MAP ETK is sold with either the Single or Dual Engine Controller (S/DEC). In the MAP ETK: Single Station, Dual Engine, two throttle-and-shift actuator assemblies are packaged with a DEC. With every additional helm, no further setup is required, since each kit is available in a simple plug-n-play configuration.
- $15,600.00The MAP Interface Box (MIB) provides high versatility in the kinds of data accessible over the USV-GCS network.Encased in a rugged IP67 enclosure with a sleek aluminum front panel, it allows the integration of various marine sensors with the network of your MAP Pro Autonomous Conversion System.It acts as a bridge between commercial off-the-shelf sensors and the MAP Pro, converting data from NMEA2000 into IP for transmission over the Internet.
- The MAP Pro is the marine autopilot at the heart of the MAP Pro Autonomous Conversion Kit. It transforms any ordinary boat into a fully functioning, remotely operated, unmanned surface vessel (USV). With its in-built navigational aids, the MAP Pro provides autonomous navigation over predetermined routes through a system of waypoints, even in GPS-denied environments. It is customizable with any propulsion system upon integration with the shift and throttle assembly of the USV, providing high-precision track control.If you wish to purchase this product, please send us an inquiry on [email protected]
- $13,900.00The C2 Pro is a mobile ground control station (GCS) from MAP Marine Technologies, a portable platform to control any unmanned surface vessel (USV) equipped with the MAP Pro Autonomous Conversion System.The multi-functional GCS is easily customized, mobilized and operated, thereby satisfying the requirements of a wide spectrum of remotely operated missions.The C2 Pro connects to your USV from anywhere in the world, providing full control over the steering, propulsion, and payload systems of your vessel.