- $53.00The harness provides power to the MAP Pilot and the steering pump
- $50.00The harness provides feedback from the rudder position sensor and allows the configuration of the MAP Pilot using the Setup connector.
- $31.50This Interface Cable connects the MAP Pilot to the MAP MFD via Ethernet.
- $66.00The harness is used to calibrate the steering functionality of the MAP Pro, by connecting the device to the Configuration Utility.
- $133.00The harness provides input power to the MAP Pro, and connects the MAP Pro to a reversible hydraulic steering pump. Additionally, it allows control over the in-built relays of the MAP Pro.
- $77.00The harness receives feedback from the USV rudder and sends commands to the Single or Dual Engine Controller.
- $15.00Harness that provides power to the MAP MFD.
- $80.00The harness connects the USB port of the MAP MFD to an audio device.
- $32.00The suction cup mount allows the operator to mount the MAP EXP500 on the windshield of a vehicle.